The most common use of Ranunculus species in traditional medicines are anti-rheumatism, intermittent feverand rubefacient. The findings in some Ranunculus species of, for example, Protoanemonin, anemonin, may justify the uses of these species against fever, rheumatism and rubefacient in Asian traditional medicines.
Catclaw Buttercup Root Extract
Shaanxi Longfu Biochemical CO.,LTD.
Ranunculus ternatus L.
Brown Fine Powder
Part of Used
HPLC / TLC
Store in cool & dry place. Keep away from strong light and heat
Two years under well storage situation
1. Treat arthritis, viral diseases such as HIV/AIDS
2. Treat gastrointestinal illnesses such as Crohn's disease, ulcers, and certain cancers
3. Boost the activity of the immune system, reduce inflammation
4. Anti-inflammatory effect of acute.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is Artichoke Extract
- Natural Plants Extract Is more and ...
- What herbs were used for the skin w...
- What is the function of the grape s...
- CPhI Worldwide,I am here, where are...
- What is Matcha powder ?
- The basic introduction of grape see...
- Longfu anoderma Lucidum Spore Powder
- How many you know about Wolfberry E...
- What functions hiding in the Hibisc...
- Enhance immunity plan extract dried...
- 100%Pure Natural Plant Cherry Extra...
- low price best service for Food Gra...
- Manufacturer Sales Gynostemma Extra...
- High Quality 0.8% valerianic acid V...
- What's the Epilobium Parviflorum Ex...
- food&beverage grade health suppleme...
- Giant Knotweed Extract
- Yucca Plant Extract is a 100% natur...