What is Matcha Green Tea?
Matcha, also spelled maccha, refers to finely milled or fine powder green tea. In modern times, matcha has also come to be used to flavour and dye foods such as mochi and soba noodles, green tea ice cream and a variety of wagashi. Matcha is a fine-ground, powdered, high-quality green tea and not the same as konacha.
1. Matcha green tea with enhance the immune function;
2. Matcha green tea used to prevent caries, cholesterol and fat;
3. Matcha green tea can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids;
4. Matcha green tea powder with the function of removing radicals, antioxidant and anti-aging.
Application of Matha Tea Extract:
1. Matcha green tea powder can be used in beverage;
2. Matcha green tea powder can used as additives in food, such as ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit and so on;
3. Matcha green tea powder is used as a kind of natural additives in many fields such as cosmetic,toothpaste,and so on.Application Matha Tea Extract.