Source: Magnoliaceae Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. Et Wils. Dried ripe fruit.
Origin: Mainly produced in Hubei, Henan, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Gansu and other places.
Powder characteristics: South Schisandra powder was dark brown.
Main ingredients: mainly contains volatile oil and lignans ingredients, Schisandra does not contain B, but it contains a high amount of esters and a high content of Schisandra Schisandra, Schisandra alcohol content is low.
Determination of content: Schisandrin A (C30H32O9) shall not be less than 0.12%.
Source: Magnoliaceae Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. Dried ripe fruit.
Origin: Mainly produced in Jilin, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Hebei, Inner Mongolia and other places. Liaoning to produce the best quality, Xi called "Liao five flavors".
Powder characteristics: Schisandra powder was dark purple.
Main Ingredients: Contains volatile oil and lignans, but contains a high content of alcohol and Schisandra B, the content of ester and methyl. And the total amount of lignans in Schisandra chinensis was higher than that of Schisandra chinensis.
Content determination: This product contains Schisandra alcohol (C24H32O7) shall not be less than 0.40%.
- ISO 9001 Certification
- KOSHER CERTIFICATION
- CPHI. WE ARE HERE, WHERE ARE U?
- Vietnam Customer Visit Shaanxi Long...
- New Sweetener - Grape Crystal Sugar
- Earthquake Happened In SiChuan Prov...
- Pomegranate Peel Extract Or Resista...
- The Plant Natural Gas Boiler Has Be...
- Kosher Certificated In Longfu Bioch...
- Food And Drug Production License On...
- Commodity Inspection Training
- Holiday For National Day Notice
- Market Training For Gentian Extract
- Our Pleasant Journey
- NOW , LET'S VISIT OUR FACTORY